PASTLIFE Mumble Server
All visitors to this web-server agree to the Terms and Conditions of use.
- My server is English Only
- Respect other users at all times! Racial slurs, profanity, adult content, evil or wrong-doings, and any other actions that interfere with another’s enjoyment of this server will result in an immediate ban from the server.
- No spamming or solicitation of any kind! We have a zero tolerance policy regarding spamming. If you are caught doing it, you will be banned from all public servers on our network.
- Do not idle while away from keyboard! There are a limited number of slots, so please be considerate when you are away from your keyboard. This will allow others to connect.
- Abide by Natural Law and the Non-Aggression Principal
What is Mumble?
Mumble is a voice over IP and chat application. I maintain my own private and public Mumble servers. Mumble is TLS encrypted and VOIP via OCB-AES ( read @ UCDavis here. ) but both channels are only server-client as opposed to end-to-end, i.e. the server (operator) has in principle access to all clear text and voice running through the server. So I host my own server here.
It is an Open Source, low-latency and high-quality voice-chat program. There are two modules that make up Mumble; the client (mumble) and the server (murmur).
The client works on Windows, Linux, FreeBSD and macOS, while the server should work on anything Qt can be installed on.
How to get started:
First, get the Mumble client here.
Install it and start Mumble client
Connect through Public Servers list:
I'm on the Mumble Public Servers List, so come say hello!
Click here to connect. (requires version 1.3.3 or later))
To connect manually:
Select Server > Connect ...
Select Add New...
Enter < pastlife.works > for Address
Port is 65532
Have fun chatting!
🄯 PastLife of Pleiades 2022
All God Given Rights Reserved, and Exercised.